Thursday, April 11, 2013

Now available at Middle Eight Music...ENCORE, the fabulous new CD from Marina Prior...and this time it's all show tunes!


Now available at Middle Eight Music...ENCORE, the fabulous new CD from Marina Prior...and this time it's all show tunes!
Tracks:

1. Meadowlark (The Baker's Wife)
2. I'll Never Fall In Love Again (Promises, Promises)
3. When He Loved Me (Toy Story 2)
4. So In Love (Kiss Me Kate)
5. Dream Medley: Climb Every Mountain (The Sound Of Music) / Out Of My Dreams (Oklahoma) / I Have Dreamed (The King & I)
6. Memory (Cats)
7. Tomorrow (Annie)
8. Edelweiss (The Sound Of Music)
9. Before I Gaze At You Again (Camelot)
10. I Dreamed A Dream (Les Miserables)
11. The Winner Takes It All (Mamma Mia)
12. Music Of The Night (The Phantom Of The Opera)

No comments: