Monday, September 3, 2012

Now in stock at Middle Eight Music, Marina Prior's stunning new album, Both Sides Now!




 Marina Prior - Both Sides Now (2CD Deluxe Limited Edition Digipak)
 
Both Sides Now is a complete departure from the music of Marina Prior's previous recording career. This new album is a journey of songs from some of the greatest singer/song-writers and popular artists of our time. Artists such as Joni Mitchell, Kate Bush, Leon Russell, Stephen Stills, The Carpenters, Lennon and McCartney, George Harrison, Maria Muldaur, Billy Fields, The Seekers, Don Mclean, Freddy Mercury, Wendy Matthews and ABBA.

The 2CD Deluxe Limited Edition Digipak features a bonus CD of 5 songs including Vincent, Songbird, Carnival Is Over, Time In A Bottle and a stunning version of Auld Lang Syne.

Here's how Marina describes the album..."This is the music I grew up on, and the songs that made me who I am...I’ve loved every moment of creating Both Sides Now. I hope you can sense that, and enjoy these songs with me. This is an album that I’ve been wanting to make for years...Finally, here it is, and I believe it has arrived at exactly the right time."

Tracks:

CD1: Both Sides Now

1. Man With The Child In His Eyes
2. Scarborough Fair
3. You Weren’t In Love With Me
4. Superstar
5. Both Sides Now
6. Midnight At The Oasis
7. In My Life / Here Comes The Sun
8. Love The One You’re With
9. Waters Of Babylon
10. River
11. Day You Went Away
12. Windmills Of Your Mind
13. Killer Queen
14. SOS

CD2: The Other Side

1. Vincent
2. Songbird
3. Carnival Is Over
4. Time In A Bottle
5. Auld Lang Syne

No comments: