Thursday, April 9, 2009

Now available on CD - Spontaneous Broadway!

Spontaneous BroadwaySpontaneous Broadway - Greatest Hits

Now available on CD - the greatest hits of the smash hit show Spontaneous Broadway now playing at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.

The original Spontaneous Broadway premiered in New York in 1995. This Australian version has been around since 2000.

Here is how it goes...audience members place their song and musical suggestions into the ‘Bucket of Dreams’. Songs are created from titles supplied by the audience. Solos, duets, dance numbers and plot lines are all improvised before your eyes. The audience's favourite is then performed as an entire musical by the incredible team of improvisers!

Cast: Russell Fletcher (Randy Fleishman, Host), Julia Zemiro (Sally Anne de Finklestein), Geoff Paine (Chad Bradley), Genevieve Morris (Dame Helen Highwater), Ross Daniels (Gordon Supwell) and John Thorn, piano.

1 comment:

Conrad said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Joannah

http://keyboardpiano.net